While thousands are expected to head to San Francisco this Halloween for the Giants’ World Series Parade, local kiddos will be parade their way through downtown Fairfax this evening an annual Fairfax Halloween event.
The Fairfax Halloween Trick-or-Treat parade beings at 5 p.m. at the movie theater at 9 Broadway and continues down Broadway to Bolinas Road and ends at Bolinas Park, where there will be a monster piñata, contest for best costume and more.
Dominga Avenue and Napa Street will be closed to traffic from 6 to 9 p.m. for trick-or-treating.
Check out what else is happening on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Map: Where are Halloween Decorations in San Anselmo and Fairfax? [WITH PHOTOS]
- POST YOUR PHOTOS: Goblin's Parade in San Anselmo
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Vote for the Best Pet Halloween Costume in Marin
- When Does Daylight Saving Time End in 2012?
- Towns Support Efforts for Fairfax to San Rafael Trolley Study
- Romney Costumes Outsell Obama Duds at Marin Halloween Store
- Roco Free THRILLER class on Halloween