The hanging scarecrows in downtown San Anselmo are one of the countless signs in San Anselmo and Fairfax that Halloween is fast approaching.
We want to be your one-stop resource for all the cool Halloween decorations in the area.
We've created an interactive map where you can add any locations you know of that have some festive and frightening Halloween decor, haunted houses, or spooky events.
We have added a few locations we know of, but we also want to know: Where are the best Halloween decorations in the area? Do you know of a neighborhood or business that goes all out? Where are the best areas to go trick or treating?
This map shows where Patch and its readers have spotted homes or businesses worth checking out. You can click the "add" button on the map to post a marker.
Don’t forget to upload photos too!
And while we’re on the Halloween subject, make sure you enter our national costume contest by uploading photos of your best Halloween costume, from this year or the past.
Check out these Halloween related events in San Anselmo and Fairfax:
- Make your Own Scarecrow! (Oct. 20)
- Fun (not so) Scary Stories with Kirk Waller (Oct. 22)
- Roco Free THRILLER class on Halloween (Oct. 31)
Other Articles on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Prop 30 vs. Prop 38: How They Could Impact Ross Valley Schools
- Where Do You Stand: GMO Labeling and Prop. 37
- POST YOUR PHOTOS: Biketoberfest
- Mountain Lion Encounters: What To Do and How to Avoid Them
- San Anselmo Police Target Twin Cities Merger by End of 2012