Ross Valley youth displayed their creative and scary costumes at the annual Goblin's Parade on Oct. 29 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on San Anselmo Avenue. Merchants had treats and more for participants, including the BOOtique Georgi & Willow, which took some of the above photos.
Add your photos or videos by clicking on the "Upload photos & videos" button!
Check out what else is happening on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Map: Where are Halloween Decorations in San Anselmo and Fairfax? [WITH PHOTOS]
- Vote for the Best Pet Halloween Costume in Marin
- When Does Daylight Saving Time End in 2012?
- Towns Support Efforts for Fairfax to San Rafael Trolley Study
- Scare Your Kids Into Reading with These Books for Halloween
- Romney Costumes Outsell Obama Duds at Marin Halloween Store