Several downtown Fairfax businesses will host a lighting ceremony, open house and unveil window decorations on Friday, Dec. 7, from 5 to 8 p.m.
At 5 p.m., the downtown shops on Bolinas Road, Broadway and Sir Francis Drake Blvd. will “flip the switch" and turn on holiday lights.
The open house will include cider, cookies, wine and cheese.
San Anselmo is hosting its annual holiday open house the same night, from 5 to 8 p.m. Visit local merchants for special treats, such a mini hot chocolate at the San Anselmo wine bar La Loggia.
See what else is on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- New Preschool Opens in San Anselmo
- A New Name for a San Anselmo School for At-Risk Youth
- John Reed Named New Mayor of Fairfax
- Drakes Bay Oyster Co. Fights Closure
- IMAGES: Memorial Park Flood Detention Basin Options