Here some of the great Valentine's Day deals and specials going on around Ross Valley. If we missed something, be sure to share it in the comments. Now, head out and get your romance on -- you don't want to wait until the last minute!
- Get in the holiday mood with harpist Kendra Faye, chocolates and tea complimentary at the shop Sunday afternoon from 3 to 5 p.m.
- The party store is offering all kinds of Valentine's Day cars, kids toys, and romantic gifts.
- Special Valentine's-themed bouquets are as low as $40.
Hairfax - Want beautiful hair for your special date night? Hairfax has $35 shampoos and blow-drys Monday night or Tuesday morning.
- The new store has specials this weekend,plus they have a giant heart made out of Post-Its.
- 40% off photographs from Roger Hooper - and always complimentary wrapping.
- The San Anselmo staple is offering all kinds of Valentine's-themed treats and desserts, including heart-shaped layer cakes. See the full menu.
- Offering a special Valentine's Day $48 per person menu. The full menu options can be seen on Insalata's website and includes a first course, main course, and special Valentine's dessert.
The Tavern at Lark Creek - Dungeness Crab, a popular aphrodesiac, is the hot item in Feburary. The Tavern is offering a chowder with marble potatoes, crispy shallots and pancetta from Chef Aaron Wright. Nearby, the Yankee Pier is offering a Dungeness Crab tostada with tomatillo salsa, lime-jicama slaw and roasted red pepper crema from Chef August Schuchman.
Belrose Valentine Tea - $20 per person gets you tea, sandwiches, cookies and scones at The Belrose in San Rafael. Reservations are required.
Left Bank - Tempting the sweet tooth with its Festival du Chocolat, Feb. 9-14, featuring spiced cocoa nib rubbed lamb chops, chocolate fondue and hot chocolate, amog other choices. The Magnolia Avenue mainstay also has a special Valentine's Day prix fixe menu.
- Whipper Snapper is offering a Valentine's-themed four-course meal for $39 per person from Feb. 10 - 14. The meal features aphrodisiac foods and there'll be a guitar player Valentine's evening.
San Rafael Joe's - Joe's is the place to go for the anti-Valentine couple. $69 gets you a 'Down with Love' cabaret show and four-course dinner.
And from last year.