A portion of Scenic Avenue will be have daily closures beginning on Monday, Oct. 29, when San Anselmo crews start constructing a retaining wall at Scenic Avenue and Humboldt Avenue.
Crews will create a retaining wall to repair a hillside area that slid during a winter storm, according to town officials.
A stretch of Scenic Avenue, from Humboldt to Spruce Avenue, will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for the approximately two weeks crews will be working on the project.
During the day, vehicles can access the upper parts of Scenic, Summit, Francis and Spruce via Canyon Road.
Check out what else is happening on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Meteorite Scorecard: From Zero to 2 Overnight
- CONTEST: Best Pet Halloween Costume in Marin
- Prop 30 vs. Prop 38: How They Could Impact Ross Valley Schools
- Barnes & Noble Says Crooks Planted Bugs in PIN Pad at Corte Madera Store
- Where Do You Stand: GMO Labeling and Prop. 37
- Prop. 39 Seeks to Close $1B Tax Loophole for Multi-State Corporations