Built in 2000, this gated Mediterranean-style house has six bedrooms and six full bathrooms, high ceilings, chandeliers, three fireplaces, marble and Brazilian cherry floors, gourmet chef's kitchen, a great room, a full bar, an office/den, five decks, a workout/sauna room, a 2-bedroom/2-bath in-law unit with kitchen, family room and patio. It also has an infinity pool, lawn and panoramic views.
It is located near town.
The house is 5,155 square feet.
The listed price is $2,300,000 ($446 per square foot).
It is registered as being in pre-foreclosure.
The exterior construction is stucco; the roofing is Masonite and cement shake.
Bradley Real Estate represents the property. Find more information and photos at AOL’s Real Estate site.
Check out what else is on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Meet Your Expanded San Anselmo-Fairfax Patch Team
- Fairfax Council Member Resigns
- Hundreds Voice Support for Maintaining 'Life Changing' Team Program
- Lanna Thai Closes and Auryn Thai Cuisine Opens in its Place
- Should Helicopters Spray for Mosquitos in Marin?
- George Lucas’ Daughter Really Has ‘The Force’ in MMA
- Fairfax Police Mistake ‘Friendly Play’ for Fighting and a Domestic Violence Arrest
- Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Continues Fight to Stay Open
- White Hill Robotics Team Nabs Honor for Lost-and-Found System for Seniors