How could one reflect on 2012 in San Anselmo and Fairfax without taking a glimpse at some of our top police blotter headlines from the year?
From mountain lions to public nudity to unusual requests of the police, we picked some of our favorite blotter headlines from 2012. What would you have added to the list? Tell us below in the comments.
Here’s our blotter headline picks from 2012, in no particular order:
Push Comes to Shove For Neighbors and a Man Takes a Rest in the Road
No Pants Party of One and Statue Hit-and-Run
Fairfax Man Tells Neighbor He Didn’t Need to Stop at Stop Sign
Fairfax’s Not-so-Neighborly Neighbors
Men Throwing Bottles and Teenagers Throwing Rocks
Cyclist to Pedestrian: ‘I Should Really Run Into You Right Now’
Man Asks Fairfax Kids if He Can Smoke Pot in Front of Them
Cyclist Arrested After Refusing to Sign a Traffic Violation Citation
Is That a Naked Man in the Creek?
Man Gets Combative with Crowd after Suspected DUI Crash
‘Scary’ Red Lights Flying in Formation in the Sky and a Coyote Sighting
Suspicious Person Recruiting Feral Cat Feeders
Threats Made Against Dog and 'Strange Vibes'
What was your favorite police blotter headline or entry in 2012? Tell us in the comments!
Check out what else is on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Search Continues for Novato Man Who Fled Police in Corte Madera Creek
- Firefighters Snuff Car Fire on US-101
- Blotter: Fairfax 14-year-old Might Have Alcohol Poisoning
- Marin Tops State in Voter Turnout
- Elderly Man Suffers Minor Injuries After Overturning Car
- PHOTOS: San Anselmo Creek Peaks at 11 Feet
- Coroner Identifies Man Killed in Dec. 22 Highway 101 Crash