Looking back at 2012, here's the top 10 most-read stories we posted during the year:
News about Terrapin Crossroads moving to San Rafael was the most read story on San Anselmo – Fairfax Patch in 2012.
- Terrapin Crossroads Moves into Closing Seafood Peddler
- Two New Wine Bars Coming to San Anselmo
- Sunshine Bikes Helps Capture Suspected 'California Bike Bandit'
- Humane Society: Keep Pets Far from Fireworks
- Local Musicians Injured in Head-On Highway 101 Crash
- Fairfax Prepares Anti-Chemtrail Resolution
- George Lucas Donates Downtown Building to San Anselmo Chamber
Also check out numbers 11-20 and 21-30.
What stories do you think should have gotten more attention in 2012? What do you see ahead for 2013? Tell us in the comments!
Make a New Year's resolution to not miss any San Anselmo and Fairfax news in 2013! Here's how:
Signup for our free newsletter and never miss another local headline. Also, make sure you follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so you're the first to find out about breaking news, traffic alerts and useful community information in your neighborhood!