The Fairfax Town Council meets Wednesday night at 7 p.m. at the Fairfax Women’s Club, 46 Park Road.
Remember, if you can't make it to the meeting,you can watch it live online or on the G Channel.
The agenda includes:
- Presentation on the Central Marin Food to Energy Program overview and roll-out by Patty Garbarino, of Marin Sanitary and Jason Dow, of the Central Marin Sanitation District
- Presentation of Mayor’s Proclamation for Dottie Miller for her contribution to the beautification of Manor Circle
- Adopt a resolution with findings to have the Bolinas Road 7-Eleven no longer be open 24 hours.
- Discussion of questions regarding Good Earth Market Use Permit Compliance
- Report on the “parklet” concept and its possible use as public open space in the Town of Fairfax
Community announcements on the agenda:
- Volunteers needed for the Fairfax Food Pantry: Saturdays 9-11 at the Fairfax Community Church, 2398 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
- One Vacancy for the Open Space Committee for four-year term to Nov. 20, 2016
- Vacancy on the Fairfax Youth Commission for Ross Valley youth between 14 and 19 years of age
- One vacancy on the Volunteer Board for a three-year term to Nov. 30, 2015
- Vacancy for a Youth Commissioner to serve on the Parks and Recreation Commission for a 2-year term
The Sustainable Crafts Faire is at the Fairfax Pavilion on Dec. 8, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check out what else is happening on the San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Trolley Vision: From Southern to Central Marin
- Steady Stream of Voters at the San Anselmo and Fairfax Polls
- Patch and AOL Send Hurricane Sandy Relief Trucks to Long Island and New Jersey
Are you social? We are!