The San Anselmo Town Council will meet on Tuesday, Jan. 8, at 7 p.m. in the San Anselmo Council Chambers.
Before the meeting, the council will interview applicants for the town’s economic development committee and open space committee.
The council’s agenda (attached at the right) includes:
- Reviewing a “statement of principals” advocated by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and considering authorizing the mayor to sign
- Receive a report on the recent storms and San Anselmo town staff’s emergency operations protocol
What would you ask your council members? Tell us in the comments!
Check out what else is on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Officials Urge Caution in Wake of Three Deaths Along Marin’s Coastline
- Brazen Bike Theft Worries Fairfax Family
- Community Raises Funds for 14-year-old’s Leukemia Fight
- Best of the Police Blotter: 2012
- PHOTOS: Marin Students’ Photography Featured in Bank of Marin 2013 Calendar