The San Anselmo Town Council will meet at 7 p.m. tonight, Tuesday, at . On the agenda:
- Closed session on litigation.
- Interviews of applicants to the historical and quality of life commissions.
- Confirm appointment of youth member to the library board.
- Accept the annual audit ending June, 2011.
The will also meet at 7 p.m. tonight, Tuesday, at the district office on Shaw Drive. On the agenda:
- Closed session on anticipated litigation.
- Measure A project update and approval of negative declaration environmental report.
- Discussion of pre-design for and .
- Board and Superintendent updates.
Are you going to either meeting? What would you want to ask the councilmembers and board trustees?