The Fairfax Town Council meets Wednesday, Dec, 4, at 7 p.m. at the Women's Club, 46 Park Road.
On the agenda:
- Reorganization of Town Council; Election of Mayor and Vice Mayor
- Presentation to outgoing Mayor Hartwell-Herrero
- Quarterly Report from the General Plan Implementation Committee (oral report)
- Discussion/Consideration of a petition received requesting that the Town adopt an ordinance to ban gas operated leaf blowers in the Town of Fairfax
- Fairfax Food Pantry – Saturdays 9-11 a.m. at the Fairfax Community Church, 2398 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., volunteers needed
- Vacancy on the Fairfax Youth Commission for Ross Valley youth between 14 and 19 years of age
- Vacancy for a Youth Commissioner to serve on the Parks and Recreation Commission for a 2-year term
- One Vacancy on the Volunteer Board for a full three-year term to November 30, 2015
- Sustainable Crafts Faire, Fairfax Pavilion, Saturday, December 8, 11 to 4 p.m.
- Holiday Potluck/Wreath-Making/Carol Singing hosted by the Fairfax Volunteer Board, Sunday, December 16, 2 to 5 p.m.
Check out what else is on San Anselo - Fairfax Patch:
- Fairfax Fire Linked to Pot Growing Operation - Friends Mourn Resident
- Blotter: Man Waving a Handgun in the Air
- Sneak Peek: Annual Holiday House Tour Features Five Marin Homes
- Ross Valley Sanitary District GM Asks for Help in Preventing System Blockages