The Fairfax Town Council meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the Women's Club. On the agenda:
- Adopt resolutions to approve police officers and management employees paying 5 percent of their PERS retirement.
- Introduction of the T and approval of the methodology for a traffic study.
- Adoption of a Master Fee schedule and .
- Authorize Mayor to write a letter in response to PG&E regarding future possible Smart Meter installations.
- Request that the Marin Community Foundation reconsider their decision to close the Marin Youth Center.
- Consider improvements for Safe Routes to School.