San Anselmo's annual Country Fair Day on Sunday, Sept. 30, started with a pancake breakfast at 7 a.m. at Fire Station #19 and continued with the Country Fair on San Anselmo Avenue, a parade through downtown and music and food in Creek Park.
Upload your photos and videos from the day above. And let us know what you thought of the community celebration below in the comments!
See what else in on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Are "Tasteful" Chain Stores a Good Fit for San Anselmo?
- VIDEO: Country Fair Day Parade
- Mountain Lions Vs. Bobcats: Do You Know the Difference?
- More Than 35 Businesses Sign Up for Patch Workshop
- Google Says Driverless Cars Could Be on the Road in Less Than 10 Years - Should They?
Don’t be left out of the conversation! Sign up for our free daily newsletter , “like” us on Facebook and “follow” us on Twitter to get news, blogs, announcements and events. Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.