The San Anselmo Town Council will call its general meeting to order on Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 7 p.m.
The council members will also meet at 6 p.m. to interview applicants to the historical and art commissions.
On the agenda:
- Present a Quality of Life award to Sue McDowell for caring for the area in front of the San Anselmo Post Office
- Approve the location and installation of four electric vehicle charging stations on town property in the Magnolia Avenue parking lot
- Approve a resolution adopting an update to the San Anselmo General Plan Housing Element
- Approve a funding agreement for grant applications and consulting services for the Memorial Park Flood Control Basin
- Update on the sharing of police services with the Twin Cities Police Authority and actions underway to consolidation
What would you ask your councilmember? Tell us below in the comments.
Check out what else is on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- Fairfax May Experiment with a Parklet
- Second Sewage Spill in Two Weeks for Ross Valley Sanitary District
- Prop. 30's Passing Prevents $900K in Ross Valley School District Cuts
- Is the Prop. 37 GMO Labeling Food Fight Over?
Don't miss a thing in San Anselmo and Fairfax!