The San Anselmo Council will return to Tuesday night after a roughly five week break.
At 6:15 p.m., the council will begin interviewing applicants for the Board of Review, Library Advisory Board, Planning Commission and Financial Advisory Committee.
The regular council meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the San Anselmo Town Council Chambers, 525 San Anselmo Ave.
Items on the agenda (which is also attached at the right) include:
- Adopting a resolution to continue the implementation of Brown Act requirements during the state’s three-year suspension of the mandate (consent calendar item)
- Approving a resolution authorizing the use of Citizens Option for Public Safety (COPS) grant funds to pay for a portion of the salary of one police officer (consent calendar item)
- Adopting the 2012-13 budget and approve a resolution for borrowing funds for clash flow purposes for 2012-13 from the County of Marin, to be repaid in December when property tax revenues are paid out
- public hearing and adopt a resolution determining a public nuisance at 437 Scenic Avenue
- pdate on the Homeless Policy Steering Committee and consideration of appointment of a council representative to the committee