The San Anselmo Council will meet on Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 7 p.m., at the San Anselmo Town Council Chambers, 525 San Anselmo Avenue.
The agenda (attached at the right) includes:
- Approve a resolution authorizing the execution of an amended joint powers agreement for consolidated police services
- Present a proclamation honoring chief Charles Maynard on his retirement
- Elect a mayor and vice mayor for 2013
- Appoint members to the arts commission, board of review, historical commission, open space committee and planning commission
How do you feel about the San Anselmo Police Department consolidating with the Twin Cities Police Authority to create the Central Marin Police Authority?
Who would you like the council to pick as mayor for 2013?
Tell us in the comments!
See what else is on San Anselmo - Fairfax Patch:
- VIDEOS: Rescued Great Horned Owl Gets Released in San Anselmo
- Fairfax’s Priciest Homes: 109 Gregory Drive
- Three Drake High Students Among 143 Heart of Marin Award Nominees
- IMAGES: Memorial Park Flood Detention Basin Options
- John Reed Named New Mayor of Fairfax
- UPDATE: Bolinas Woman Killed in West Marin Crash