If your son or daughter is planning on playing a fall sport at Drake High School, then don't forget that they need to:
1. Get a physical by your family doctor OR attend the physical at Drake tomorrow, Aug. 14.
2. Have a 2.0 GPA and have passed at least four academic classes in the semester prior and throughout the season.
3. Return the completed athletic participation form on or before the first day of practice. (Attached at right.)
All sports start practice on Monday:
- Girls' Volleyball
- Boys' and Girls' Cross-Country
- Girls' and Boys' Water Polo
- Boys' Soccer
- Girls' Tennis
- Girls' Golf
- Co-ed Cheerleading