Join a Dreamwork Circle led by Susan Audrey, dreamwork practitioner and certified hypnotherapist, beginning Tuesday, October 2, and share your nighttime dreams in a safe and supportive setting to gain valuable insights and guidance from your own dreamscapes. You will also gain wisdom from the dreams of others as the synchronicities of group dreamwork unfold to promote the healing and well-being of the entire circle.
- Learn how to better remember your dreams and keep a dream/life journal.
- Learn how to work with your dreams in an imaginal, embodied way that maintains their potency and the clarity of their wisdom.
- Learn how to use your dream wisdom in your waking hours for a life lived more soul-fully.
- Find the “medicine” in nightmares and reoccurring dreams for use in helping reframe and heal waking challenges.
- Gain valuable insights from the collective dreams of the group and their universal archetypes.
- Bond with like thinkers, gain support and build community.
Cost: $200 for the 8-week session, which is $25 per each 2 ½-hour meeting. (Pre-registration is necessary to hold your spot as space is limited.) Discounted cost of $190 for pre-registration by September 29.
Contact Susan Audrey, CHT, at 707-695-3097 to register or visit www.knowsoulknowself