Isabel Cook School & Community Center
Drag box to select area
The Isabel Cook School has a long history in the community. Built in 1927, it was first called the Red Hill School and renamed for longtime principal Isabel Cook upon her death in 1949. Closed in 1975 and put up for sale, the school was purchased by the town of San Anselmo in a complex transaction involving federal funds. Today, the multipurpose building is used as a community center for recreation programs and local artists.
1000 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, San Anselmo, CA 94960
- Fax: 415-455-8229